Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Report
Heart rate variability (HRV) is the physiological phenomenon of variation in the time interval between heartbeats. It is measured by the variation in the beat-to-beat interval.
The Fitrockr Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Report automatically provides key HRV indices that can be viewed in the Fitrockr Admin & Research Center or easily downloaded and imported into third party tools.
(1) Go to https://admin.fitrockr.com on a web browser
(2) Enter your login and password
(3) Navigate to “Reports” > “HRV”
(4) Users: select one or more users to be included in the report.
(5) Time Period: select the from/to dates to be covered by the report.
(6) Measurements: select one or more timeframes to be included in the report. If you select 0:00-24:00, you will get all day metrics. If you select 8:00-12:00, you will get the metrics for this timeframe each day only.
The HRV Report will provide the following key metrics:
– Min BBI: lowest BBI.
– Avg BBI: average BBI.
– Max BBI: highest BBI.
– SDNN: standard deviation of the IBI of normal sinus beats (SDNN)
– RMSSD: root mean square of successive RR interval differences.
– SD1/SD2: ratio of SD1 to SD2.
– PNN50: percentage of successive RR intervals that differ by more than 50 ms.
– LF/HF: ratio of LF to HF power.
Garmin Connect users: please note that Garmin Connect users will be excluded from report results. Reason is that Garmin Connect does not provide raw BBI data.