Fitrockr questionnaires are lists of questions or items used to gather data from users about their attitudes, feelings, experiences, or opinions. Questionnaires can be used to collect quantitative and/or qualitative information.
Fitrockr questionnaires can only be used with the Fitrockr Hub mobile app.
Questionnaires are shown to users in the Fitrockr Hub app.
If questionnaires are enabled, users will see a new navigation item called Questionnaires.
All available questionnaires will be listed under the new navigation item.
Users will receive an app notification whenever a new questionnaire becomes available.
Questionnaires can consist of multiple questions with the following answer types:
– Multiple choice
– Single Choice
– Free text
Administrator Experience - Setup Questionnaires
(1) Go to https://admin.fitrockr.com on a web browser
(2) Enter your login and password
(3) Navigate to “Communication” > “Questionnaires”
(4) Create on (+) to create a new questionnaire
Name: title of questionnaire. This will be shown to the participants.
Users: select the users that should receive the questionnaire.
Dates: select the dates when the questionnaire should be sent to the users.
Active (days): select how much time users have to complete the questionnaire. After this time, questionnaire will disappear from the Fitrockr Hub app.
Time: select the time when users should be notified per app notification about the new questionnaire.
Status: indicates whether questionnaire is active or not.
– Not Active indicates that is has not started
– Active indicates that it is active and still running
– Archived indicates that it is archived (reached its end date)
(5) Click (+) to add questions to the questionnaire
Single Choice: user can select one answer options.
Multiple Choice: user can select multiple answer options.
Free Text: user can enter a free text.
Administrator Experience - Analyze Questionnaires
(1) Navigate to “Communication” > “Questionnaires”
(2) Click the magnifier icon next to the questionnaire to analze
Click the download icon to download the questionnaire responses as Excel file.
Click the stats icon next to a question to view the responses for the question.
Click the stats icon next to a user to view the responses for the user.
Click the chat icon next to a user to fill out the questionnaire yourself. This can be used as alternatively method to interview a user.