Fitrockr and Garmin support innovate research through grant programs that provide the tools to conduct health data research studies based on wearable data.
Apply for our grants or register for our newsletter to stay up to date with our products and upcoming research grants.
OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
Research Grant – EMEA 2023
The Fitrockr & Garmin Health grant is supporting innovative use of our data and ecosystem to researchers.
Apply here for a grant which will provide support for research projects with up to 50 participants.
Application deadline: Mar 31, 2023
Awardee will receive:
Postgrads, PhD, Postdocs and Senior Researchers who:
- plan or have a research study that utilises health data from wearable devices.
- are working at a university or research institution.
Eligible Research Studies
Research studies that utilize data from Garmin wearables such as daily health and activity data, workout details, sleep, HRV, heart rate, stress, steps, pulse oxygen, respiration, zero crossing, accelerometer or gyroscope.
Timing & Deadlines
Application deadline: Mar 31, 2023 22:00hrs (CET)
Grant decision: Apr 30, 2023
Study start: May 1 – Dec 31, 2023
Data collection timeframe: up to 3 months
- Abstract of planned project / study (max. 500 words)
- Personal introduction (max. 200 words)
- CV incl. publication list
- Quality, feasibility, innovation and goals of the proposed project
- How the grant will support the project
- Scientific merit
- Applicant’s expertise and capability to execute the study
All applications will be reviewed by a selection committee consisting of the following experts:
PD Dr. Jan Müller
Technical University Munich
Dr. Leon Brudy
Fitrockr Health Solutions
© Digital Rebels GmbH. All Rights Reserved.