Privacy & Security
API Developer Access
Pricing, Plans & Payment
User Guides for Fitrockr Platform v2
User Guides for Fitrockr Platform v3
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
Reassign and transfer device to another user
This help guide applies to the Fitrockr Hub Multi Sync mode only.
(1) on the Fitrockr Hub tablet go to Devices
(2) select the device that should be reassigned and transferred to another user
(3) select PAIR DEVICE – if this option is disabled, please select DISCONNECT DEVICE first
(4) select the new user that should be assigned to the device
(5) confirm that data should be deleted on the device
(6) go to “Sync Device” and sync the device one time to transfer all settings to the device
(7) go back to “Devices”, select the device and click DISCONNECT DEVICE and remove it from the connected device list
The device is now good to be worn and synced with the new user.