Connect a user with Garmin Connect
(1) Go to https://admin.fitrockr.com on a web browser
(2) Enter your login and password
(3) Navigate to Users > Users
(4) Search for the user who you want to link to a Garmin Connect account
(5) Click on the user name
(6) Click on More Actions
(7) Choose between the following options to connect the user to a Garmin Connect:
A – Connect to Garmin by Link
This option will generate a link that you can copy and send to the user. When the user
opens the link, user will be asked to connect their personal Garmin Connect account.
B – Connect to Garmin by Mail
This option will automatically send an email invitation link to the user. When the user
opens the link in the email, user will be asked to connect their personal Garmin
C – Connect to Garmin
This option will allow Administrator to connect a Garmin Account to the Fitrockr user.
Prerequisite is that the Administrator knows the login and password of the user’s
Garmin Connect account.
Historic Data Backfill
When you connect a user to a Garmin Connect account, a historic data backfill will be automatically initiated. The backfill will fetch 365 days of historic data. It may take 15-30 minutes until you can see the data in Fitrockr.
Contact Fitrockr Support if you need more than 365 days of historic data to be backfilled.